Take the next step to a secure and automated multicloud that lets you apply consistent, end-to-end policies and operations. Juniper reduces network complexity with multicloud-ready solutions built on a common operating system that uses common protocols and a single, open cloud orchestration platform.
Microsoft Azure is an open, flexible, enterprise grade cloud computing global platform. vSRX on Azure can provide secure connectivity to customers’ workloads and also provide advanced security both in N-S and E-W traffic workloads. vSRX integrates seamlessly with Azure and is engineered for this environment and cloud use cases.
Benefits of vSRX:
• Ensures secure connectivity with IPSec tunneling, VPN capabilities and automated provisioning.
• Ensures secure yet advanced security services with Sky ATP next-generation firewall capabilities, allowing customers to stay ahead of threats and focus on innovation.
• Extends on-premises data centres to campus and branch locations, to the Azure cloud and achieves maximum agility while maintaining consistent connectivity and security across a network.
• Decreases complexity of day-to-day activities with Juniper Junos OS with simple, easy-to-use and intuitive management to unify operations across the hybrid cloud environment.
Simple Path to Secure and Automated Multicloud for Enterprises
Get the most out of your multicloud deployments on Azure with cloud-grade secure connectivity and automation. Our single-platform solution matches the agility of Azure through automated provisioning and next-generation firewall capabilities that scale elastically to protect your dynamic workloads. Learn more about it, and explore use cases.
Use Juniper on Microsoft Azure to protect and automate your multicloud deployments.
Deliver simple, secure connectivity to your Azure workloads using Juniper networking solutions. Enhanced security, cloud-class routing, and advanced automation help service providers, enterprises, and government agencies easily build and manage multicloud environments.
Organizations that have migrated to the cloud with Juniper solutions have experienced the following outcomes:
• Improved operational activities, accelerated time to remediation, and advanced monitoring across their entire networks
• Elimination of traditional IT management complexity through automation
• Greater scalability
You decide how to build your cloud network: Automate your deployment with Azure solution templates or get advanced customization with Juniper virtual machine images.
All Juniper offerings on Azure are also offered on Azure Government Cloud, enabling government agencies to reap the agility and elasticity of cloud computing with uncompromised, high-performance IT.